From: Kathy Tankersley <tanke...@iland.net>
Subject: CS>wifi?
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Friday, January 7, 2011, 5:22 PM

This comes from a friend of mine,  any comment
anyone?  I'd appreciate any input,  thanks,  Kathy.

I got the email from the silver list that
said wireless iternet is harmful to our health. At night I am hearing an
electronic noise that wakes me up, usually between 4 and 6 am. It sounds sort
of
like cell phone interference on a radio: a quick duh-duh-duh, duh-duh-duh
followed by a beep beep beep... that gets louder and louder. The weird thing
is,
that as soon as I lift my head from the pillow to locate the sound, it stops.
It
has stopped like this every time I tried to find it. I did hear it one night
before I went to bed, but it was very faint and I couldn't find a
location for the source of the sound before it went away. My husband can't hear
it. We do have internet service with wireless capabilities, but we switched off
the wireless and only use the wired service to our computers. We even unhooked
the main supply one night and I still heard the sound. I wonder could it still
be the internet signal because of the antenna on the house? Do you know of
anyone else with this experience? Any suggestions?