One co-worker used to place his cellphone under his computer monitor for
convenience. Once in a while he'd hear a buzzing coming from the speakers built
into the monitor.

Another co-worker kept his cellphone on top of his Zune while listening to
music. Once in a while he'd get a little static through the earphones.

We surmised one day that as the phone communicates with the tower on a regular
basis the interference was picked up. I've kept mine away from my body as much
as possible since.

Jeff

"If               people let the government decide what foods they eat and what
medicines               they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a
state
as are               the souls of those who live under tyranny."
~ Thomas Jefferson