It looks like a good site, Harold.  Also includes making the solution with
molasses.
PT

________________________________
From: Harold MacDonald <har...@telus.net>
To: Silver list <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, April 26, 2011 9:59:19 AM
Subject: CS>Fw: maple syrup,baking soda Ph mix

 http://truthpills.wordpress.com/health/maple-syrupbaking-soda-trojan-horse

Maple Syrup/Baking Soda Trojan Horse
 Trader Joe's organic grade B maple syrup 3 parts. Bob's Red Mill baking
 soda 1 part (this is aluminum free unlike Arm & Hammer).

 Heat the maple syrup to a warm temperature to dissolve the baking soda
 (this need not be at a boil). Once warmed, stir in the baking soda for 5
 minutes. Example: 90 tsp syrup, 30 tsp baking soda. Store this at room
 temperature. Make enough for 10 days, beyond which mold may grow.

Germs consume sugar to generate energy and grow but it cannot live in an
alkaline body. Due to our bad acidic diet, the pH of bodies are acidic. My ORAL
and urine pH was around 6.2. Desired is 7.4. Too high is 8.2+.

An acidic pH can occur from, an acid forming diet, emotional stress, toxic
overload, and/or immune reactions or any process that deprives the cells of
oxygen and other nutrients. The body will try to compensate for acidic pH by
using alkaline minerals. If the diet does not contain enough minerals to
compensate, a build up of acids in the cells will occur.
An acidic balance will: decrease the body’s ability to absorb minerals and
other
nutrients, decrease the energy production in the cells, decrease it’s ability
repair damaged cells, decrease it’s ability to detoxify heavy metals, make
tumor
cells thrive, and make it more susceptible to fatigue and illness. A BLOOD pH
of
6.9, which is only slightly acidic, can induce coma and death.
By taking 1-2 tsp of Maple Syrup/Baking Soda regularly, I can maintain oral and
urine pH around 7.4-7.8. This is the easiest way to boost pH in my body. If you
have problems digesting food due to chemo and high pH, take some digestive
enzymes and probiotics.
Maple Syrup/Baking Soda Trojan Horse
The sugar in the maple syrup is bounded with alkaline. If cancer cells or germs
take in the sugar, the hidden alkaline will weaken or destroy it.

Trader Joe’s organic grade B maple syrup 3 parts. Bob’s Red Mill baking soda 1
part (this is aluminum free unlike Arm & Hammer).
Heat the maple syrup to a warm temperature to dissolve the baking soda (this
need not be at a boil). Once warmed, stir in the baking soda for 5 minutes.
Example: 90 tsp syrup, 30 tsp baking soda. Store this at room temperature. Make
enough for 10 days, beyond which mold may grow.
The syrup/bicarbonate complex is brought into cancer cells or candida where it
alters pH to uan unfavorable alkaline level.
For cancer patients use 5-7 teaspoons per day divided.
For candida or pH control use 3 teaspoons per day.
Tasty alkalinization and good health.