From: Tara McClintick <tmcclint...@fuse.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, April 27, 2011 11:32:26 AM
Subject: CS>Ionic minerals, is this true?

Question for y'all, because there seems to be totally opposite views on "ionic
minerals" being easily usable by the human body.  How true do you think the
following information is?

"Objects in the mineral kingdom are made up of substances like carbon,
hydrogen,
oxygen, silicon, manganese, and a vast assortment of other elements.   Elements
in this kingdom are held together by very strong bonds.  The scientific terms
for the strong, inorganic, mineral kingdom bonds are "electrovalent" or
"ionic"
..... We don't have the physiological capabilities of easily converting
inorganic minerals into usable materials, but plants do."

"The minerals we eat should be from the plant kingdom.... Once the minerals
become part of the plant kingdom, the bonds are no longer strong; in fact they
become very weak...Our metabolic systems can use these plant minerals easily
and
effectively"  ~ Ted Morter, Health and Wellness

This makes sense to me, as plants can survive off of water, sun, and sometime
soil -yet humans need edible materials such as plants and animals sources since
we are higher up the food chain.

Best to throw out the ionic mineral supplements and eat more sea vegetables,
algae, etc???

Thanks in advance for your help or any info. you may have!

Tara