A presentation by a doctor on the product:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6EAkTrauss

He writes on a slide that a similar product (tetrasilver tetroxide)
developed by Marvin Antelman demonstrated similar beneficial effects.  He
goes on to say that Marvin is an Israeli scientist and his product is the
one that cured breast cancer in the south american study by IV
administration.

Maybe their negative ABL talk is to reduce ASAP as a competitor, as ABL
claims it contains Ag4O4.

The presentation has only a few documented cases.  No summary of results of
all documented cases.