The problem might be concentration. What I was using would have definitely destroyed tissue. If you weaken it enough, I am not sure how effective it would be. I was thinking of trying it on myself earlier, but I have blue fingernail moons, which are under the nail, so even with dmso, penetration would be difficult.

Marshall