What brand of lotion do you use?

Terry

---- 123 456 <whiteol...@gmail.com> wrote:

=============
Hey, everyone,
I keep saying this and mayb, just MAYbe someone will eventually try this.
The Muscadine grape seed lotions kill fungus because it has two (2)
extra chromosomes in teh seed for exactly that function... to kill
fungal growth.
I use the lotion (trans dermal herbal therapy) on my clients feet (I
am a certified Reflexologist BTW) and in a few days they start to see
the moons on their toe nails and NO fungus recurring.
Just a thought.
Tara

Archives: