I would learn to meditate.  It is the best de-stressor there is.
Good luck.
PT

________________________________
From: Alan Jones <alanmjo...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, November 9, 2012 8:43:37 AM
Subject: CS>anxiety and stress

My world has been turned upside down.  After nearly 30 years at the same
company, where I always got stellar performance reviews and incredible raises,
bonuses and stock options, all of a sudden, without warning, I am told I make
too much money and my employment is in immediate jeopardy (I'm a software
engineer).

If this wasn't bad enough, my body is responding with extreme stress and
anxiety, which are severely affecting my ability to function in my job, let
alone life.

My wife has some anxiety pills which I have been taking, which help a bit.  I
hate drugs, however, and am looking for other options.  I would think that some
effective hypnosis program would be useful to get this under control, but so
far
haven't found anything that looks effective.

Any help is appreciated...

--
Alan Jones

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor
prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to
the people."  (Tenth Amendment to the US Constitution)