"Capitalism is self destructing, what you are experiencing is but nothing once
you open your eyes to what's coming around the bend, THEN you'll have good
reason to be anxious!"

What a load of crap. Greece, anyone?

---- Neville Munn <one.red...@hotmail.com> wrote:

=============

This isn't an idea, but it may assist in opening your eyes now your little
security bubble is bursting.  The favourite catch phrase today is -
'restructuring', and I guess you are going to be restructured out of a job, you
are dispensable and an inconvenience to the profit margin of your
employer...Join the club, it's increasing in membership all the time.
Everything is just fine and dandy in this Capitalist world - until something
affects YOU!  Capitalism is self destructing, what you are experiencing is but
nothing once you open your eyes to what's coming around the bend, THEN you'll
have good reason to be anxious!
Avoid pills at all cost, it's a downhill ride!  My life partner is on that band
wagon, seemingly never going to be able to get off, anxiety is but one issue!
What you are now experiencing, or about to experience, is what many have been
experiencing for quite a few years now, and it affects those around you as
well, I suggest you come to terms with what the future holds and rapidly learn
to accept and deal with it.
If you say you are spiritual, then you'd better start dispensing with the
material and get the priorities in order.
Reality check time my friend...Life is a bitch - and then you die!  So when the
going gets tuff, the tuff get going!   How tuff are you?
N.