For every cup of coffee one needs to drink 6-8 cups of water since coffee is a
diuretic...
PT

________________________________
From: Gary Hilt <sobertogod1n...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Mon, November 12, 2012 12:32:47 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Muscle spasms

Ok Jane i will! i drink too much coffee and not enough water. Thanks!!

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:05 AM, Jane MacRoss <highfie...@internode.on.net>
wrote:

Mg and Copper are the two elements for cramping but since alcohol's worst
impact
is dehydration, try starting the day with 1.5L water with the squeeze of a
fresh
lemon in it - in two gulps if you can - that would make more difference than
anything else you can try.  It is a therapeutic protocol I found on the
ayurveda
list, so don't worry about drowning - 45 minutes before breakfast daily