Neti pots need to be used with care, which just means carefully washing it
before using.  Casual use has resulted in brain infections occasionally, with
final results.

Having said that, I started using CS in my CPAP machine about a week ago, and
everyone around me has been getting terrible colds, but not me!

I only seem to be able to only get 4 - 5 hours of sleep each night, so I think
this is greatly enhancing my health.

Steve