A lot of people don't follow the exact instructions on everyday use, and that
is so very important to do! Every day do the protocol.

________________________________
 From: Marshall <mdud...@king-cart.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 3:17 PM
Subject: Re: CS>hiv testimonial - CS did not work for me.

On 2/22/2013 12:00 PM, bob Larson wrote:

>...i read/followed the MMS scene for a couple years since it's onset.  i
>bought enough bulk powder to make lots of little bottles, and used it with &
>without CS experinenting  on my hepC.
>the stuff is vile, and for most there comes a time when it is too repulsive to
>take down.
>i read many HIV/AIDS failures and zero successes in local groups.  all the
>stories of MMS, zappers, beck protocol, Ag4O4,rife,... etc in africa and other
>places seem to have much better luck than here in the USA.  go figger.

That is exactly what I would expect if my reading on it is correct.  AIDs in
Africa is caused by parasites, which MMS kills allowing recovery,  most in the
IS is from benzene exposure, in which CS, Zapper and MMS will do nothing for.
In both cases it appears the the HIV virus is not a cause of AIDS but rather an
indicator that the immune system is deficient for whatever reason.  From what I
have read virtually 100% of the people in the US have the virus, but only those
with AIDS have a count high enough to not be ignored.

HIV counts are a good way to monitor the situation, but going after
    the HIV is only going after the monitor, not the cause. It is like
    having a fire making a lot of smoke, and ignoring the fire, and only
    trying to dissipate the smoke.  The smoke is an indicator, not the
    cause.

I could be wrong on this, but from all I have read over the years
    that is the conclusion I have drawn as it seems to be the only
    hypothesis that fits all the data.

Marshall