Hey Bob, you might not be aware that Jim Humble has improved the MMS
protocols dramatically to make them much more tolerable.  Take a look at
the "protocol 1000" on http://www.jimhumble.biz.

-Alan

--
Alan Jones

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor
prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or
to the people."  (Tenth Amendment to the US Constitution)