Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 07:21:58 -0700
From: ptf2...@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: CS>Vaccinated children are get 500% more diseases than
unvaccinated  children
To: silver-list@eskimo.com

I was taught that the immune system is an organ that needs to be exercised in
order to grow strong.  Vaccinations short circuit the immune system and we lose
the protection it offers.  There are people who argue that the AIDs plague to
the generation it did because they were the first generation to be vaccinated.
Food for thought.
PT