From: PT Ferrance [mailto:ptf2...@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 10:22 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Vaccinated children are get 500%
more diseases than unvaccinated children

I was taught that the immune system is an organ
that needs to be exercised in order to grow
strong.  Vaccinations short circuit the immune
system and we lose the protection it offers.
There are people who argue that the AIDs plague to
the generation it did because they were the first
generation to be vaccinated.
Food for thought.
PT