From: ASL <aslra...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 5:27 PM
Subject: Re: CS>arthritus

Like most people, due to having autoimmune disease (Hashimoto's) --- I learned
I had to go on a strictly paleo diet with NO dairy and night shades. Every time
I slip and ingest dairy, gluten or night shades.... I'm in excruciating pain in
my spine and joints.  So most people who contributed tips - I agree with whole
heartedly. It's not an easy diet/life style... but if it makes the pain go
away--- it's worth it.
I've noticed though that little bit of RAW goat milk is fine ---- guess it has
to do with live enzymes benefiting our intestines. Sadly, In Colorado, it's
illegal to sell raw goat milk in stores - they have this expensive goat "Share"
program.... expect to pay tons of money on top of paying for a few gallons per
month. No can do... way above my financial budget.   Dr Geronimo also
prescribed me a supplement to keep the inflammation down called
Glutathione Recycler SM
http://shop.fecsd.com/Glutathion-Recycler-SM-30-Caps-Only-K81-K81.htm

I cannot live without this supplement -- with fibromyalgia, Hashimoto's disease
and osteo-arthrititis... I am now able to live 97% pain free! I noticed I
skipped 1 1/2 month with out it and I was like crippled, literally and I'm only
43 years old. As soon I got my supplement refill, within 2 days, I was back to
active self.
Forgive the length of this note.