All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is
violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
—
Arthur Schopenhauer, German philosopher (1788 – 1860) N.
 Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 11:03:50 -0700
From: scottie592...@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Blue man dies
To: silver-list@eskimo.com

No investigative reporting unless it serves the purpose(s) of Big Pharma. The
mainstream media should get their facts straight before reporting. But that
seems to be a fascination I have. My elderly folks saw the report and acted as
if it was the truth about colloidal silver. I told them no it was silver
chloride he was making and drinking. That's what made him blue. Look at me,
I've been making and using colloidal silver for the past 7 years and I'm not
blue! I just keep educating people about the truth including my teachers. Truth
never changes..... Scotty