 From: Marshall <mdud...@king-cart.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 12:58 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Blue man dies

They still report the same lies though.  The article says he was drinking
colloidal silver, he was not, he was drinking silver chloride.  It says that
the FDA has banned CS from oral medications since the reporting of his problem
with bluing, when in fact the FDA has had no changes in their actions during
that time.

Marshall