I have one of those magnetico sleep mattress pads. I never got anything out of it. I used it for about 6 months on 2 separate occasions, and then put it back in the box. It could have been my sleep apnea that made me tired, but I now use inclined bed therapy and have no more sleep apnea. And I was at 17 cm water column pressure with my second CPAP machine when I started inclined bed therapy.

Joe