Jo, this is so interesting, and I've never heard this before. Not about *sleep apnoea.* Did this come about from your own experimenting or did someone else make the connection between IBT and the apnoea. And what kind of apnoea, obstructive or the kind where your brain simply stops telling your body to breathe for a few minutes?

About *vibration*, I don't think this is the same as what you people have been talking about, though I couldn't quite make out what the reported vibration was like and where felt, but I will throw something in about a kind of fluttering feeling. I used to feel something like a mobile phone vibration on the right hand side near the waistline. The first time I never did work out what it was, but it did go away. I wondered whether it was some parasite getting frisky - I did take measures and maybe it was parasitic and worked. But more recently when I experienced a fluttering in that "appendix" type area, I did different research and came up with the possibility that it was the *ileocaecal *valve kind of stuck half open or half shut and not able to close properly. I forget what I did - I think it was a maneouvre I discovered on line - but it went away.