I'll e-mail my friend and ask. I think she said they were cd's this psychologist just uses with her patients, but I'll see if she has any recommendations.

Monique

On 1/6/2014 5:19 PM, PT Ferrance wrote:
Is it possible for you to find out the name of the tapes or a website?
Thanks. PT

*From:* Monique Sauve <moniquesa...@shaw.ca>
*To:* silver-list@eskimo.com
*Sent:* Monday, January 6, 2014 7:04 PM
*Subject:* Re: CS>OT: Tinnitus

A friend of mine has really bad tinitis but as long as she keeps up regular meditation, it goes away. She uses some cd's developed by a psychologist.

Monique

On 1/6/2014 2:07 PM, Lena Guyot wrote:
Thanks Neville. Lena
On Jan 6, 2014, at 4:50 PM, Neville wrote:

I am led to believe tinnitus is caused by damage to inner ear hairs and their relationship with cells contained within the inner ear, once those hairs are damaged there's no turning back. I don't personally believe tinnitus can be fixed, regardless of what I have read others say about 'cures', I've had it for some time. Lot's of things supposed to help, 'white noise' etc, but in reality one can't be listening to white noise 24/7, just gotta learn to live with it, or have a diesel engine idling next to you 24/7 to drown out the ringing in the ear/s <g>.

N.