This is a two part post. Part 1, I have information; Part 2, I have a
question.

Part 1 (Information). I will say this only once about the Natural Solutions
Foundation. I have had some dealings with the doctor who is the head of the
foundation, as well as her husband, who used to work for military
intelligence. I won't go into personal details, but there is other info.
Please read these carefully:

http://www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/THE_FOUNDATION/Events/codex-moderngeneral
.html

http://educate-yourself.org/lte/actionabledisinformation23dec08.shtml

Note that Laibow is attempting to sell HER brand of silver, which she's
touting as the only silver capable of destroying the Ebola virus.

Part 2 (Question). I use colloidal silver a lot, but am not sure that it's
capable of killing viruses, which get inside the body's cells. Can anyone
comment on this?

Thanks.

Nenah