I tried that 2 drops at night and it was all gone by the next day, even thou I had 2 drops by mouth the previous morning with water. So, last night I tried 4 drops on my stomach just below solar plexus and it was all gone this morning, including my finger that I spread it around with. That's a total of 6 drops in one day of 15% lugols. Do you suppose that your suggested method is still correct? The bottle says to take one drop per day, and I usually take 2 drops in the AM before breakfast. I am sending this to your private email as well as the CS list because I am having problems posting to groups.

Joe
On 2014-10-22 7:42 PM, Alan Faulkner wrote:

If you are going to take iodine, our compounding Pharmacist told us that you put two drops on your belly before bed (when you are laying on your back), smear it around a bit with the dropper. Let it dry before touching the blankets and then in the AM see if the skin is still yellow, then 2 drops is the correct dose. If the skin is not coloured then increase it by one drop per day until the day when you wake up and see the yellow tinge. That is your correct dosage. Just put the drops in a cup and then add water to it and consume.

Personally I would consume it by itself separated at least 20 minutes before or after from anything else. That's a general rule I generally follow. ; )

Alan