I think there is a growing number of doctor/scientists who are saying that
cancer is allowed to progress because of the overgrowth of candida turning into
a fungus .  This why it is important to keep up the numbers of the 'good'
probiotics.  Always look after the gut because that is where it all goes
wrong...dee

Sent from my iPad