Somewhere near the shoulderblades, on either side of the spine, are the two
acupuncture points "wind gate." I found needling in those points very
helpful when I had a cough.

By the way, I'd feel more comfortable if you signed your name. Signing one's
name indicates accountability for one's words.

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author, The Rife Handbook

of Frequency Therapy and Holistic Health

healing from cancer and other diseases

with non-invasive, effective technology

suppressed by the medical cartel until recently

 <http://www.nenahsylver.com> www.nenahsylver.com

  _____