Hey Nenah--Don't know what city you're located in, but am pretty sure you know the Naturopath scene.  Im located in Bronx, NY.  Am desperately seeking a reasonably priced "GOOD"  Practitioner for my daughter and myself.  Im 69 and on a fixed income.  My daughter is 50 and sitll working.  Over the years I have tried various Naturopaths that proved to be way too expensive and ineffective.  I would run out of money after taking many, many diagnostic tests and "so called" treatments that had little or no effect on my condition.

According to your Thyroid article, out of 36 possible symptoms I had 17 and my daughter 13.  I continue taking tests and they are all NORMAL, my daughter too. So no Internist will treat you for a disease that does not show up.  You advise in the article that it is too complex a problem to self treat so?????  I have had this for years.  Don't know what to do???  Can you suggest a Naturopath that is honest, qualified and reasonably priced in my area???   I drive so traveling is no problem.

Thank you in advance for any advice.  Gladys Williams