Has anyone used the new copper ceramic pans being advertised on television?MA

    On Wednesday, June 1, 2016 6:30 AM, Ode Coyote <silverpuppy1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 My Mom gave me a 12"  Slip Stone pan about a year ago and it still does a
great job. Seems indestructable.
 The Orgreenic pan I have was good for about 2 weeks than reverted to basically
the same as cast iron.

ode