Thank you for the information Dave -- I've been vacillating...................
:-)

    On Wednesday, June 1, 2016 1:15 PM, Da Darrin <ddarrin...@gmail.com> wrote:

 I bought a 12" skillet from the ad on tv and tried the melted cheese first and
was amazed that it swished around just as advertised. Next I fried two eggs and
tried the flip with the pan handle and I won't try that again as the eggs ended
up on the stove top but the pan did as it is advertised. My wife liked it so
well that she ordered two square pans with glass lids and is very happy with
them.Dave