I agree that it works fast but it shouldn't be used regularly because it can
change the pH of the stomach in a way that will cause more stomach acid... a
kind of rebound effect.PT

      From: Ode Coyote <silverpuppy1...@gmail.com>
 To: silver-list@eskimo.com
 Sent: Friday, June 3, 2016 5:47 AM
 Subject: Re: CS>Dosage amount ??

Better than anything ....and FAST.
Put TUMS to shame at a hundredth the cost.
 It's that "Soda Water" the old timers used, mistaken for soda pop these days.
 "Soda Crackers" settle a tummy as well.

Ode

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 12:06 PM, MaryAnn Helland <marmar...@bellsouth.net>
wrote:

Hi Ode.  Wondering if that (baking soda in water) would work for heartburn/acid
indigestion.............

    On Thursday, June 2, 2016 7:23 AM, Ode Coyote <silverpuppy1...@gmail.com>