Obviously an IV is 100% absorption..but not something one generally does at
home and those that will do it usually don't believe in silver. ....or are
prohibited by the FDA rule and approved substances book.
..not that silver is a "disapproved" substance.  They just don't know and,
being financed by those they run tests for, [conflict of interest?] don't
have the funds to find out. [nor do they have a reason to study it for harm
]

ode