Yes -- it goes to everyone on the list.  What difference does it make how many
people are on the list?MA

    On Wednesday, February 22, 2017 11:20 AM, okierspike <okiersp...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 Do all emails go to everyone on the list?  And how many people are on the
list?

-------- Original message --------From: Ode Coyote <silverpuppy1...@gmail.com>
Date: 2/22/17 10:52 AM (GMT-06:00) To: silver-list@eskimo.com Subject: Re:
CS>Re: craig taylor
EIS is Electrically Isolated Silver..more accurate than ionic or colloidal
silver as some of each wind up in there.
ode

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 11:30 AM, okierspike <okiersp...@gmail.com> wrote:

What does EIS stand for?  In reference to cut yourself wound care.

-------- Original message --------From: Neville <one.red...@hotmail.com> Date:
2/21/17 8:06 PM (GMT-06:00) To: silver-list@eskimo.com Subject: CS>Re: New guy
day 1
Cut yourself...Yes, clean the wound with EIS, dry the area, try to close the
wound and apply a wet bandage (wet with EIS) and cover the wound, then leave
the bandage on for a few days (3 or 4 days), wetting the bandage several times
each day (wet the bandage as often as you want).  EIS will generate stem cells
to re-generate new tissue.
N.