I have a better answer to that than most as I actually turned color from
about a quart a day of 20 ppm for ten years. It started a little before
that but It was getting darker by the day so I quit taking it.
Held Lyme at bay for that long, then after I quit the silver it came back
with a vengeance.

Dave