Hi Debbie,

I saw both your emails. I have no experience with Harvoni or Hep C, but I
wanted to mention that I think coffee enemas are amazing for the liver and
overall health. And Milk Thistle is also amazing for the liver. I use a
Milk Thistle, Dandelion, Artichoke combo. I would suggest coffee enemas
first, to avoid potential Herxheimer reactions from Milk Thistle. Something
to look into if you haven't already.

As for drug interactions, I do not believe that CS has ever been shown to
react with any drugs; although we should consider a possible impact on
blood thinning and clotting. I'm no expert, so just repeating what I have
read over the years.

Good luck.
Victor