Sure...

I get most things I need from iHerb, and here is what I am currently using:

California Gold Nutrition, Silymarin Complex, Milk Thistle Extract Plus,
300 mg, 120 Veggie Caps
<http://jp.iherb.com/pr/California-Gold-Nutrition-Silymarin-Complex-Milk-Thistle-Extract-Plus-300-mg-120-Veggie-Caps/62027?rcode=PFJ664>
.
But it is currently out of stock.
Here is a 30 capsule bottle that is in stock
<http://jp.iherb.com/pr/California-Gold-Nutrition-Silymarin-Milk-Thistle-Extract-300-mg-30-Veggie-Caps/62026?rcode=PFJ664>
.

There are many other good brands I'm sure, but I like this best because it
has the combination of Milk Thistle, Dandelion, Artichoke, Turmeric,
Ginger, and black pepper. Everyone is different, but it is usually
recommended to start with 150mg. I started with 300mg once a day, and have
been taking 300mg twice a day for a month now.

I do not have any liver issues; however, I decided to take this as part of
a detox cycle that I am doing now.

Victor