From: Melisse Gamache <mytwofair...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 15:23:23 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: CS>Black Salve

unable to open quailwoodherbal site.
On Mar 30, 2017 12:18 PM, "bob Larson" <bobli...@att.net> wrote:
did it work?

Sent from my iPhone
On Mar 30, 2017, at 9:04 AM, Lena Guyot <drumr...@stny.rr.com> wrote:

Hi Dan,I've got my black slave from:Quailwood HerbalDewey, AZ 86327
quailwoodherbal.com928-759-9257
They came well-recommended to me and I was impressed with their very thorough
enclosed instructions.Be well,Léna
On Mar 30, 2017, at 12:49 AM, Dan Nave wrote:Does anyone have recommendations
for where to purchase Black Salve?  What are the qualities of the Black Salve
you recommend that make it different than any other one, if you know?
Thanks,  Dan