Really? Did you ever hear of birth control?  It works!

From: Sandee George
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2017 2:17 PM
To: Mike Devour - Silver List
Subject: Re: CS> Trump lifts ban on deadly pesticide

Hi Deborah, you are probably going to dislike what I am about to say, the world
is over populated no matter which argument you bring to me, I have heard them
all, so I say get rid of some, to level the playing field, the point being, let
me be able to keep ahead of the rest, however I do not think that is possible,
so I have packed my suitcase for departure !!!!     There is only one thing
which can help this planet now !!!!!     I know I will not be popular !!!!
Peace, love, happiness and humour to all

Sandee 🐬
Attitude is everything !!
Producer of Colloidal Silver
Eye drops & Topical Gel