Thanks, Marshall, for the warning. Much appreciated.

There is so much disinformation -- so grateful for forum with real people
who has great knowledge/experiences. Thank you!

--

P.S.
To read and concentrate easier when reading or studying, do buy the Indoor

*http://sunshinesciences.com <http://sunshinesciences.com/> *

*When you order, put **raven10** in the coupon box to receive a 10%
Discount on the shopping cart.*