Ha.  Never knew that.  Thanks for sharing.

From: Ode Coyote
Sent: Saturday, July 1, 2017 3:13 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>C.S. for fish tanks

It's OK to put fish in CS rich water to cure them of 'whatever' ..but DO NOT
put CS in a fish tank as that will kill the natural organisms that processes
their waste and the fish will die due to a toxic [albeit sterile] environment.

ie:  CS won't hurt the fish, it will kill the tank and the *tank* will kill the
fish.

Ode