From: Victor Cozzetto <victor.cozze...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 31 March 2020 10:52 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>Convincing skeptics

I tend to agree with Deborah. For example, this COVID19 thing is a total joke,
and yet I have highly educated, well meaning people telling me that thousands
of people are dying every day, or that a person is dying every 17 minutes, or
some other ridiculous number. When I correct their numbers or context - "No,
actually, less than 2K have died in the entire country" or "Well, one or two
people die every minute from the flu" they respond with disbelief. Only after
finally seeing the numbers that I present to them from the WHO and CDC, do they
get a grip on the reality.... and then they get home and get bombarded again
with nonsense, and the next day they are back to square one. The funny thing is
that the numbers are right there in front of them... insanely insignificant,
AND - those numbers are likely exaggerated 100 fold! (Yes, 99% of the reported
deaths are likely NOT from COVID19). All these numbers/references are in my
COVID19 YouTube video.

The brain washing never stops, so any truth that does take hold is washed away
very quickly - even more so when concerning CS/EIS. The real truth seekers will
find us here eventually, where they can reinforce the truth. If they require a
"study" to convince them, then they are hopeless, as 'studies' are just another
construct of the matrix ;-)

It took me maybe 5 or 10 years before I found lists like this... and that was
about 15 years ago, or maybe more. It certainly wasn't any studies that
influenced me.
Sorry for the rant. Hope it helped or entertained ;-)

Victor