Well, I hope all of you hang around this local reality for quite a while
yet ;-)
Those numbers are indeed what is reported Ron, from the WHO. The funny
thing is, they already look ridiculous, and the REAL truth is that even
those numbers are probably a 100 fold exaggeration!! 30K or 20K is
absolutely meaningless when seen in context, and again, even that number is
exaggerated. If you look at how testing is done you begin to see how
meaningless it is. Search for stuff on Dr. Cowan to get some good insight.
Or, how about the fact that people are now posting videos of the empty
hospitals (even in NYC) to show how fake the news is. The lunacy is
endless... but perhaps the people are rising up... at least a tiny tiny
percentage.

Victor