Sam -- I'd be interested in hearing more about your five-dollar zapper.  I'm
not aware of an off-topic list.  Can you enlighten me about both?  :-)MA
    On Wednesday, April 8, 2020, 10:58:45 AM CDT, Sam L. <one...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 I believe this is a off topic subject but that's up to Mike. I think mostly
they are keeping the kids out of school so they don't bring it back home where
it could spread though out the family.
Just my opinion. I have yet to know anybody personally that has become sick
with the virus or know someone that knows someone that has become sick with the
virus.
I had some type of sickness back in December that really knocked me down to the
ground and almost underneath the ground. I was down for 5 days, I just used CS
and a zapper and was good to go.
I never went to the doctor so really do not know what it was.
It was a simple zapper that I had made years ago for about 5 dollars. I make a
even simpler one now but maybe that should be on the off topic list.
Sam L