Hi Sam.  I actually have a Godzilla, which I bought from a guy who made them
to sell.  I also have a rudimentary one that I concocted from a six-volt
battery.  I use them quite a bit.  But I'm always looking for a better unit, or
a good back-up unit.  The six-volt battery one is awkward to use.
Thank you for the videos -- I will watch them!!!  :-DMA
    On Thursday, April 9, 2020, 01:30:44 AM CDT, Sam L. <one...@gmail.com>