Why don't you read about it on the silverpuppy.com website!PT

    On Sunday, April 18, 2021, 12:44:26 PM EDT, JD <jd_m...@gmx.com> wrote:

Ode,

OK, thanks.  You mentioned one dose as a barrier.  Does that mean you recommend
taking the BS before the EIS 1 time, and then taking straight EIS?  Or, do you
continue with the BS/EIS combination for every dose until the infection is gone?

Thanks