Morning Tracy,

>>have candida.  If he has, he doesn't display ANY symptoms of it.  A healthy
immune system will not allow the candida to flourish out of control.
>>  The figures are 60% women, 20% men, and 20% children.

    Is there an easy, simple, inexpensive way to tell if one has Candida?

I hate to go to doctors and bankrupt my insurance company. Likely be consuming 4 to 8 oz of CS, I have nothing
to worry about.

   Wayne

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: silver-list-requ...@eskimo.com -or- silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com