Morning Julie and Critters,

>>Here's a spit test by Rena Davis of EYI (Essentially Yours Industries). I believe she's a practicing alternative medicine physician in Oregon.

Candida?  Test Yourself by Rena Davis
Spit Test
First thing in the morning...immediately upon arising, even before clearing
your throat, or brushing your teeth, run your tongue over your teeth and
spit into a cold glass of water.

  Interesting indeed.

  I did it and it looks like I might have the critters.

What power microscope would I need to see and identify the Candida? I have a very old microscope which might be capable of doing this.

I am strongly considering purchasing a powerful digital microscope and starting a "parasite hunt".

First I need very good pictures or else a slide set so I can tell what I am looking at.

Any suggestions as to "where I should start" getting my guns and ammo for the parasite hunt?

In addition, I would like to make this a "school project" for one of my favorite nephews. More of this later.

If we can help this youngster ( actually a Senior ) get an "A" on this project, we just might blow some teachers minds.

  Wayne

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: silver-list-requ...@eskimo.com -or- silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com