From: "Marshall Dudley" <mdud...@execonn.com>
> Essentially no effect.  The only long term effect I can think of would be a
> slight etching of the teeth, which would be almost none.  The CO2 will get
> breathed out as soon as it hits the blood stream.

 Marshall,
Every single source that I consider to be reliable, and every holistic health
care practitioner I've ever consulted, cautions against drinking acidic fluids
that (unlike lemon juice) do not turn alkaline in the system. There is already
quite a bit of data on my website about this topic; so this is the last I'll say
for awhile on the matter.

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, Ph.D.
Products, services, and information about health
Author (under the name "Nina Silver") of
*The Handbook of Rife Frequency Healing*
Order the book and read excerpts at
http://www.nenahsylver.com/