Terry, I apologise for offending you. I obviously choose poor illustrations
that were offensive.

The point I was making was the utilisation of our language is changing.  I
suspect most on the CS list probably want to know that ORGANIC no longer has
the same functional application as current dictionaries definition ORGANIC.
CS is about purity and common understanding of standards.

The revised governmental regulatory body 2004 definition of ORGANIC food
allows GM and anti-biotic use as feed to animals creating a mix when I cook,
wash, eat that is a whole new chemical brew.

The question I face is how can I evaluate my success with CS when I now have
different constituents than labelled in my food that may also be affecting
my health unbeknownst to me?

Christine