Hello list.  Since I will shortly receive my submersible  4 color light
device from Harbor Freight and, a bit later, the Roscolene color thingies, (if
that's not too technical-- sorry, but I really can't get much more technical!!)
 I am wondering if anyone has used this combination with the cs, and, if so,
what have your results been?   I am guessing that one just gets a mouthful of
cs and then applies the color.  Anyone have any ideas on how much time is
required?  Also, will the DMSO added to the cs still be a good addition?  If
used on the skin, how close should the light source be to the skin?  Any ppm
info?     I am thinking that I will put the light source right on the skin as
it will obviously penetrate more deeply.  I am getting pretty excited about
this.  Can hardly wait for it to get here.   Some info is available on the net
about Dinshah Ghadali's (sp) color choices for fairly specific insults.
Question:  Do I really have to spring for the book or do you guys think the
 available info will be sufficient?   Oh for the days when a hundred or so was
no big deal!!   tia   pj