----- Original Message -----
From: "Shirley Reed" <pj20...@yahoo.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 9:06 PM
Subject: CS>colored light and cs for skin

>    Hello list.  Since I will shortly receive my submersible  4 color light
device from Harbor Freight and, a bit later, the Roscolene color thingies, (if
that's not too technical-- sorry, but I really can't get much more technical!!)
I am wondering if anyone has used this combination with the cs, and, if so, what
have your results been?   I am guessing that one just gets a mouthful of cs and
then applies the color.  Anyone have any ideas on how much time is required?
Also, will the DMSO added to the cs still be a good addition?  If used on the
skin, how close should the light source be to the skin?  Any ppm info?     I am
thinking that I will put the light source right on the skin as it will obviously
penetrate more deeply.  I am getting pretty excited about this.  Can hardly wait
for it to get here.   Some info is available on the net about Dinshah Ghadali's
(sp) color choices for fairly specific insults.  Question:  Do I really have to
spring for the book or do you guys !
>  think the
>  available info will be sufficient?   Oh for the days when a hundred or so was
no big deal!!   tia   pj

The book "Let There Be Light" is critical if you want to use Dinshah's
Spectro-Chrome color therapy correctly. But why not buy a complete membership?
It's only $20, a bargain. You get the hardcover book, a videotape of
instruction, newsletters, AND a tonation chart which tells you the best times to
shine the light on your skin.

The book also goes into great detail about procedure...all the questions you
asked are covered in the book, and much more. It's definitely worth it, in my
opinion.

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD
*Information, products, and services related to healing*
THE HOLISTIC HANDBOOK OF SAUNA THERAPY
is now available. Order this and also
THE HANDBOOK OF RIFE FREQUENCY HEALING,
at  http://www.nenahsylver.com