Greetings to all--I'm a new chum seeking info
            To date I've made 5 lots of   10 oz C/S, 3 of which by---
            3  x 9 VDC giving 30VDC ---- Batteries
            Electrodes--14 gauge silver .9999  at 37mm (1.5inches) apart
            Bubbler   Time---1hr --Result-----10ppm ( Hanna Tester )
            D/W  Tested  003,003,001 (Hanna)
            C/S  (Clear)---Tindall effect  ( mid snowy )

             Question---- Can  I  improve C/s by installing a Constant Current
Converter
           and using it with any voltage output  ie  AC  or  DC  (  sources  of
power )
           C C C 's are not available down under so I' d have to make it or
import it,
           Our National Power is  ---( 230 VAC  at  50  cycles)

            Other trials that Ihave made are with (Power Pacs ) of---
     (a)       230 VAC  to  30VAC  to  200MA  Result for 1hr  --1ppm
     ( b)      230VAC  to   12VDC ( Regulated ) TO  1000MA  Result for 5hrs
18ppm
            and a hell of a red sparkly Tyndall  effect  after shaking.
Needless to say. both
             trials went down the drain.

            Best  regards to all
                    Colin Paterson